Kristen graduated from Blue Ridge Community College in early 2014, but has always had a passion for hair and makeup. She was always the one doing the fun and creative looks for her friends! Since graduating, Kristen has been training with Tricia to expand her growing skills! She is very excited to be a part of the Asheville Hair Design team!
Kristen chose this profession because she enjoys sharing in people’s lives. When a guest is in her chair, she loves getting to know them and making them feel beautiful! Her passion is people! Meeting new friends, making them laugh and helping them to feel good about themselves! In her free time, she loves spending time traveling with her little man, Noah, who is 5 years old!
- 2012 – Blue Ridge Cosmetology Club – 3rd place Makeup Application
- 2013 – Blue Ridge Community College Cosmetology Club President
- 2014 – Cosmetology Leadership Award
- February 2014 – Schwarzkopf hands on color technique class for blondes Asheville, NC
- August 2014 – Babe tape in extension class – Certified in extension application, cutting, and maintenance Asheville, NC
- September 2014 – Color Proof Envoy Team Member Certification Greenville, SC
- May 2015 – Keratin Complex Certification Asheville, NC
- June 2015 – Keune Balayage and Ombre training Greenville, SC
- September 2015 – Keune hands on Advanced Color and Cutting Techniques class Asheville, NC